Electric Field Therapy (TTF, ECCT)
This treatment generates an electric field and suppresses the rapid cell division of cancer cells locally or in partial regions.
- What is Electric Field Therapy?
- Method of Treatment
Video introducing TTF
This video was presented in 2011 on TED introducing the mechanism of TTF with curative examples.
Watch the video on:
What is Electric Field Therapy (TTF or ECCT)?
The theory of electric field therapy has a long history. Electric field therapy generates an electric field in the human body and suppresses the rapid cell division of cancer cells locally or in partial regions causing the physical destruction of cancer cells and apoptosis. This is the fundamental concept of electric field therapy. Even normal cells may be fast-growing such as intestinal mucosa. Since cancer cells are smaller than normal cells, the latter are not destroyed. Therapeutic Effect The effect is the same as that of anticancer drugs. When suppressing cell division with anti-cancer drugs, side effects suppress normal cells also. Unfortunately, anti-cancer drugs have problems such as tolerance and accumulated toxicity so at present they cannot be used for protracted periods. Compared to anticancer drugs, electric field therapy is a safe treatment method without problem such as drug resistance and accumulation toxicity so it can be applied over long periods of time. Electric field therapy can also be used in combination with anticancer drugs and other cancer treatments. We think that there is a synergistic effect with immunotherapy, especially GcMAF (macrophage activation therapy).
Combined lung cancer case such as 2nd GcMAF, ECCT
The future president of the “Recycling” medical corporation Hiroshi Kiyoshi gave a lecture at 2nd GcMAF, ECCT, etc. 2nd GcMAF, ECCT and other lung cancer case lecturers at the Tokyo University of Science University Biological Therapy Research Society entitled “Macrophages Exhibit a Large Repertoire of Activation States via Multiple Mechanisms of Macrophage-Activating Factors”
Examples of treatment of brain tumor and breast cancer
We have published many examples with photographs of treatment of brain tumor and breast cancer therapy.
Electric field therapy | Instrument description and case
We have posted photos with devices used in electric field therapy and cases of cancer treatment.
Therapeutic Mechanism of Electric Field Therapy
Mechanism of Electric Field Therapy: General
- Continuously generate a weak intermediate frequency DC electric field towards the cancer.
- An electric field always surrounds a flow of electricity
- The electric field attracts those with a charge (electricity of an object and particles, etc).
- For example, gravity.
- Suppresses the division of cancer cells that grow fast.
Mechanism of Electric Field Therapy: Cell Level 1
- With undivided cells, the electric field is uniform.
- Cell division is divided into mitosis (nuclear division) that divides by a complicated process and cytokinesis (cytokinesis) where the cytoplasm is divided into two.
- As an early stage of mitosis, spindle formation is initiated, primarily by the polymerization of microtubules.
- In the presence of an electric field, microtubules are aligned along the electric field so polymerization is inhibited and mitotic arrest occurs.
- Metaphase: Impedance of constructing microtubule > Apoptosis